- Select the Websites menu option from the Dashboard sidebar.
- Click on your website's name to go to the website overview.
Write down your SFTP details, they are located in your website's summary:
Configure your SFTP client with the following settings :
- Protocol: SFTP
- Host: sftp.yourWordPressSiteName.onpressidium.com
- Port: <the network port from your site's summary>
- Username: <the username bit from your SFTP details>
- Password: <this is the same with your Pressidium Dashboard credentials>
For example, connecting to myblog using Cyberduck:
Select your entry in the bookmarks list, and then click the Open Connection button.
If all went well, a similar window will appear, listing your account's directory files: