Using the Pressidium Dashboard
- Select the Websites menu option from the Dashboard sidebar.
- Click on your website's name to go to the website overview.
- Click the Staging tab.
- Click Staging Operations → Push staging to production.
- Choose what you want to sync by selecting the respective option(s). You can select to deploy only the database (Push database), only files (Push files) or both of them, which is the default selection (both options checked). At least one option must be selected.
- Confirm the operation by clicking on Yes, Push to Production. The action will trigger a background job to overwrite the Production contents with the Staging site contents.
Important: By default both the options to overwrite the database and files are selected (the Staging database will also be deployed to Production). If you wish to push only file changes deselect the Push database option.
For easier rollback, we'll automatically create a backup of the production website before pushing the staging site's contents.