It makes sense to use a CDN service only if your WordPress site uses a lot of images, file downloads, or videos.
You can enable it via our Dashboard/Portal very easily:
Using the Pressidium Dashboard
- Select the Websites menu option from the Dashboard sidebar.
- Click on your website's name to go to the website overview.
- Verify the environment to apply the change, by checking out the currently selected environment in the navigation bar. CDN service can be enabled for the Production environment only.
- Click on the Settings menu.
- Switch on CDN in the CDN section. A confirmation modal will appear.
- Click Enable CDN to send a request to our support team to enable CDN for the website.