Using the Pressidium Portal
- Select the Websites menu option from the Dashboard sidebar.
- Click on your website's name to go to the website overview
- Click the CDN gear icon in your website summary and select Enable
You will be redirected to the CDN Request page. Click the following button to send the request.
Using the Pressidium Dashboard
- Navigate to the website overview screen by selecting / clicking on the related card in the Websites overview screen. Tip: You can quickly navigate to a website by using the S keyboard shortcut to bring up the quick search dialog.
- Verify the environment to apply the change, by checking out the currently selected environment in the navigation bar. CDN service can be enabled for the Production environment only.
- Click on the Settings menu.
- Switch on CDN in the CDN section. A confirmation modal will appear.
- Click Enable CDN to send a request to our support team to enable CDN for the website.