Using the Pressidium Dashboard
- Select the Websites menu option from the Dashboard sidebar.
- Go to your website's overview by clicking your website name. Tip: You can also use the S keyboard shortcut to display the quick search dialog and navigate to your website, searching by name.
- Navigate to the Backups page by clicking the link on the navigation bar.
In the Backups page:
- Locate the backup you wish to download. You can filter the backup list to display only Instant backups by using the Show: Instant option. You can view additional backup details (e.g exact time taken, plugins and themes included, WordPress core version) by clicking on the backup list item to expand the details view.
- Click the Download link next to the backup you wish to download to open the Instant Backup Download dialog.
- Optionally specify one or more email addresses of people you want to notify when the process is completed.
- Click the Send link button.
Once the process is completed you will receive a unique URL for your downloadable archive in your email.