Using the Pressidium Dashboard
- Select the Websites menu option from the Dashboard sidebar.
- Click on your website's name to go to the website overview.
- Click the Domains tab to view all mapped domains for your website.
- Locate the domain you want to issue a certificate for and click Configure → Change Behavior.
- Select Yes for Enable HTTPS.
- Select Free by Let’s Encrypt for Select type of SSL Certificate.
- Click Confirm to save the changes. A background job will be initiated to generate and install the certificate on the website.
Using the Pressidium Portal
From your Dashboard, select the SSL Certificates menu option:
Then, click on the Generate a free Let’s Encrypt certificate button.
In the following dialog, select the website you wish to have Let's Encrypt installed, and finally click the Create & Install SSL Certificate button.
Check the Force redirect all URLs to https button, to have all non-secure requests automatically be redirected to your secure website.
Finally, click the Create & Install SSL Certificate button, to have it automatically installed on your WordPress site.