In order to create new Portal users you must be an Account Owner or Account Administrator. Please read about the different Roles and Permissions of Portal Users, before creating any new accounts.
Create a new Portal User
1. Select the Users menu option from the Dashboard sidebar.
2. Click Add Portal User.
3. Fill in the details of the new user, and select the role from the dropdown list.
4. Click Create Portal User.
Note: A Website Manager role needs to be associated with specific websites.
Alternatively you can grant access on all websites by ticking the corresponding box.
Edit a Portal User
Click the Edit button of a user's record, in the Portal Users table.
Important: You can't modify a user's role and email via the Edit button. You will need to delete the account, and create a new one.
Click the Change Pass button of a user's record, in the Portal Users table.
Delete a Portal User
Click the Delete button of a user's record, in the Portal Users table.
- Any user with access to your website will also have access to the website’s phpMyadmin interface.
- The Account Owner and Account Administrator have their SFTP access already configured. However, for any other role, you will need to create an SFTP user.
- Portal Users do not have a WordPress account. If you want to grant them access to the /wp-admin backend, you’ll need to login to /wp-admin and create a user for them.