- Select the Website Migration menu option in the Dashboard sidebar.
- Click on Do It Yourself.
The Migration Wizard appears, which will guide you with your WordPress migration step by step.
Follow the on-screen instructions for each step. Briefly, the five steps are the following:
- Preparation: You upgrade your WordPress core to the latest version, your plugins and themes, and install the Duplicator plugin.
- You use the Duplicator plugin to create an archive of your WordPress site. In the end you will be provided with an archive URL, which you will need to copy.
- You import the archive to an existing or a new install.
- You map your domain, do a thorough test of your WordPress site and when done, you switch DNS to point to Pressidium.
- If everything went according to plan, your migration is finished!
Note: Don't hesitate to open a support request for any issues that might pop-up in the process.