If you want to download a full website archive with all your data, including uploads, do the following:
- Navigate to the website overview screen by selecting / clicking on the related card in the Websites screen. Tip: You can quickly navigate to a website by using the S keyboard shortcut to bring up the quick search dialog.
- Verify the environment you want to create and download the archive for, Production or Staging by checking out the currently selected environment in the navigation bar.
- Click on the Backups menu
- Click on the Download live website button to display the generate WordPress archive dialog.
- Ensure that the desired Environment (Production / Staging) is selected (the option will default to the currently active environment).
- Optionally specify one or more email addresses of people you want to notify when the process is completed.
- Click Generate to start the archive creating process. Once the process is completed you will receive an email with the archive file link details for downloading.