The following backup facilities are provided in all plans.
These types of backups provide an instant archived version of your WordPress site.
- Select the Websites menu option from the Dashboard sidebar.
- Go to your website's overview by clicking on its name.
- Finally, click the Backup Points tab.
From there, you can:
- View your Instant backups.
- Create a new Instant backup.
- Download a Instant backup archive.
- Restore a Instant backup.
What is backed up?
- Everything in your WordPress folder, excluding this list of files
- A snapshot of the current database.
Important: The retention policy for Instant backups is 15 days.
Offsite backups are being stored in a safe off-site facility, in cases of catastrophic failure. Offsite backups contain all your websites and media, including the SQL database.
Off-site backups are not accessible via the Dashboard, so please open an off-site backup restore request.
Important: The retention policy for offsite backups is 30 days.
Every 24 hours our infrastructure performs automatically one Instant backup and one off-site.